Copperville subdivision made up of 25 homesites nestled in behind Oconee High School. Homes are being constructed in a Charleston style architecture with detached 2 car garages with covered Breezeways. It’s a one-of-a-kind community!
- Adjacent to Oconee County School
- Charleston-style architecture
- Convenient to shopping and Publix anchored shopping center
- Convenient to Athens home of the Georgia Bulldogs
- Easy access to University Pkwy/SR-316
- Less than 2 miles from Recreational Oconee Veterans Park
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Peggy Slappey Properties Inc. are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2022 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 29th, 2022 at 5:30am EDT.