The back-to-school season is nearly here in metro Atlanta. As families gather all the essentials – pencils, paper, backpacks – there are some with a daunting task ahead of them. If you need to move at this time of year, it can feel overwhelming, especially for kids. The real estate experts at Peggy Slappey Properties (PSP) are here to help.
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR):
- 53% of buyers with kids under 18 listed the quality of the school district as an important factor in choosing a new home.
- 50% said convenience to schools, or location, was an important factor.
- Buyers with childcare expenses are often willing to choose a smaller home to accommodate those expenses.
PSP Knows the Area Schools
Public or private, full time, in-person instruction or exclusively digital, the agents at PSP know and understand the local school systems. Especially after the last year of restrictions, regulations, and lockdowns, knowing how schools adapted and what their policies are in 2021-22 is essential when making a move. Not only do our agents live and work in the communities where they sell, but their kids and grandkids attend the local schools. Online reviews and stats are helpful, but firsthand knowledge beats them every time. A PSP Realtor can point you toward:
- Schools with a Small Teacher-to-Student Ratio
- Science & Technology High Schools
- Award-Winning School Systems, Large and Small
- Schools Focused on the Arts
- Schools Geared Toward Agriculture & Trades
PSP Takes the Stress Out of Home Shopping
Today’s market is fast-moving and frenetic. It is a seller’s market, which means buyers must make decisions quickly or opportunities will be lost. Having an experienced agent who can sort through properties and find only those that suit your needs is more important than ever before. Your PSP agent will look for homes at the right price, in the right neighborhood and school district, with just the right amenities for you.
Peggy Slappey Properties, Inc. is a Metro Atlanta real estate brokerage with 38 years of experience in real estate sales and marketing. From new home construction to resales, we can help you find the home of your dreams. To see our current listings, visit www.psponline.com and call us for expert advice at 770-271-5555. Keep up to date with the latest PSP events and offers by checking in on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/peggyslappeyproperties and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/psponline.